An awesome family in Piedmont is looking to hire an exceptional Housekeeper/Nanny to start as soon as possible. The family has three kids, ages 5 years (girl), 3 years (boy), and 1 year (boy). Please, note that the family also has another nanny.
The ideal candidate is proactive, self-starter, professional, flexible, detail-oriented, disciplined, and organized.
- 7 am to 5:30 pm or 6 pm Monday & Wednesday
- 7 am to 11 am Tuesday & Thursday
- 7 am to 5 pm on Fridays
- Total hours 40
- Experience working with children of similar age.
- Excellent and verifiable professional references.
- Professional housekeeping experience
- Covid vaccinated.
- Consent to a background check.
- Has a driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- CPR/First Aid certified.
- Bilingual Spanish speaker.
- Comfortable working with parents working from home.
Duties: (60% housekeeping, 40% nanny)
- Pick up and drop off kids at school.
- Help kids get ready for school in the mornings.
- Help kids get ready for bed in the evenings.
- Light housekeeping.
- Household tidying, organization & maintenance.
- Meal planning, preparation, and cooking for kids and family.
- Grocery and household supplies shopping (mostly online) and tracking inventory of supplies.
- Doing errands.
- $40-$55 per hour, depending on experience(on payroll)
- Paid sick leave according to CA Law.
- Paid major federal holidays.
- 10 days of paid vacation.
- Guaranteed pay
To apply for this job please visit findtherightstaff.typeform.com.