To be considered you must have all the following:
- You must have professional, excellent and verifiable references we can contact.
- You must have a minimum of three years of recent, professional experience that is relevant to the position you are applying for
- All candidates must be proficient in verbal and written English.
- Legal work authorization
- Willingness to consent to a background check
- Have valid U.S. driver’s license and have a clean driving record ( for positions requiring driving)
Requirements for Nannies and Newborn Care Specialists
All the above requirements plus
- Trustline registered ( for CA positions only and for candidates who will be working with children)
- CPR/First aid certification
- Negative TB test
- Tdap shot for people who will be working with newborn/infants