A supportive and wonderful family in San Mateo is looking for a wonderful child-focused nanny for their son, who is 22 months old. The family also has a 7 months old, but you will only be responsible for the 22 months old.
The child loves to be outside, loves to explore, loves trucks, and enjoys engaging time with his caregiver.
The family is looking for someone who is looking to be a good extension of their family.
Both parents work from home. The dad’s parents are mostly responsible for the care of the 7 months old and most likely will be there.
The ideal candidate for the position is joyful, full of life, energetic, enthusiastic, creative, patient, playful, understanding, caring, engaging, positive, proactive, and have a genuine desire to connect with children.
The child is currently going through separation anxiety, and the parents would like someone with creative ideas to help distract the child when parents are going out.
The family has a dog (Yorkshire Terrier), but you’re not required to care for the dog.
The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8:30 am-4:30 pm. The position starts as soon as possible.
- At least 3 years of professional paid nanny experience
- Excellent and verifiable professional references
- CPR/First aid certified
- Legal work authorization
- Up to date on your immunizations(Tdap, Negative TB test, flu,etc.)
- Trustline registered or willing to be before starting position.
- Consent to a background check
- Open Communicator
- Tidy play areas and do child’s laundry.
- Engage the child in age-appropriate activities.
- $25 per hour
- 5 paid sick leave
- 2 weeks of paid vacation (10 days)
- Guaranteed pay
Please, apply if you’re interested in the position.