A wonderful family In Tiburon is looking for an amazing and professional nanny to be part of their family.
They have two kids who are 3.5 and 5.5 years old. The older boy goes to school 5 days a week and the girl goes 3 days a week. It is a guaranteed 45 hours -50 hours a week.
The schedule is Monday-Friday from 7 am – 4 or 5 pm. The position starts as soon as possible or sometime in August.
The kids are fun, funny, loving, outgoing, affectionate, and loves to snuggle.
For allergy purposes, the family has a cute dog. Care is not required except for letting the dog go out to pee when you’re leaving the house.
The ideal candidate for this role is professional, adaptable, loving, communicative, transparent, caring, kind, safe, creative, trustworthy, honest, confident, flexible, engaging, attentive, energetic, clean, genuinely loves children, wants to be a member of a family.
- Recent, excellent and verifiable professional references
- Legal work authorization
- CPR/First aid certified
- Experience working with children of similar age
- CPR/First aid, Trustline registered or willing to be before starting position
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional, reliable, self-starter, energetic, and detail-oriented
- Up to date on your vaccines including COVID vaccine, negative TB test
- Responsible for all childcare duties(kids laundry, tidy play areas, cooking for the kids, etc.)
- Engaging the children in age-appropriate activities
- Taking the children to activities
- Making sure the children are safe
- $33-$35 per hour depending on experience
- 5 days of paid sick leave
- 2 weeks of paid vacation
- Paid major federal holidays
- An opportunity to work with a fantastic family
To apply for this job please visit www.findtherightnanny.com.