A kind, supportive, and loving family in Piedmont is looking for a family assistant for their family.
They have four sweet and fun-loving children who are 7,6,3, and 15 months old. The kids love to have fun, do engineering products, and wrestle. The kids are one of the best aspects of this role.
The older kids are in school so most of the time, it’ll be you and the 15 months.
The position starts as soon as possible.
The schedule is Monday to Friday from 2 pm-9 pm or 1:30 pm-8:30 pm. 35 hours a week.
The ideal candidate for the role is kind, mature, grounded, confident, non-judgmental, empathetic, comfortable in their own skin, positive, proactive, self-starter, respectful, energetic, values relationships and connection.
The family practices hand-in-hand parenting so, someone who is not authoritative and can listen with compassion will be the best fit.
There are two dogs (Toodle) in the household, but you’re not required to take care of them.
- Recent, excellent and verifiable professional references
- Legal work authorization
- CPR/First aid certified
- Experience working with children of similar age
- CPR/First aid, Trustline registered or willing to be registered before starting position
- Excellent communication skills
- Up to date on your vaccines and negative TB test
- Clean driving record
- Consent to a background check
- Child care duties (kids laundry, organizing play areas, etc.)
- Engage the children in age-appropriate activities
- Help with household related tasks like grocery shopping(when needed), organizing the pantry, restocking household items)
- $35-$40 per hour depending on experience
- Guaranteed pay
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave according to CA Law
- Paid major federal holidays
To apply for this job please visit findtherightstaff.typeform.com.