A wonderful family in Berkeley is looking for a great Family Assistant/Housekeeper to start as soon as possible. They have two awesome children, who are 12 and 8.5 years old. They love to draw and dance. Circus as extracurricular activities. The kids are cooperative, fun, and independent.
The ideal candidate for this role is trustworthy, creative, artsy, flexible, kind, proactive, self-starter, reliable, fun, organized, very covid cautious, and a safe driver.
The family has a cat and a dog, and the dog is a puppy(french bulldog). If you’re allergic to cats and dogs, this won’t be a fit for you.
The ideal Schedule is Monday and Wednesday, 10 a.m. -6 p. m, Friday from 12 to 6. For the right fit, the family will accommodate a candidate that only prefers to work Mon/Wed and not Friday. Please, let us know what schedule works best for you.
- Excellent and verifiable professional references
- Legal work authorization
- Covid vaccinated
- CPR/First aid certified
- Trustline registered or willing to be before starting position
- Clean driving record
- Consent to a background check
- In charge of household tasks, dishes, wiping kitchen counters, light housekeeping, laundry, errands tidying, meal prep, organizing projects
- Engage the girls in fun and creative activities
- Picking the kids up from school
- Housekeeping related tasks like cleaning/putting away dishes, wiping down surfaces/stove/dining room table
- Organize areas that need to be organized(pantry, closets, rooms, etc.
- Walk the dog
- Intuitively anticipating needs around the house and taking care of them.
- $30-$36 per hour depending on experience.
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Awesome family
To apply for this job please visit www.findtherightnanny.com.