A wonderful family in Berkeley is looking for a great Family Assistant to start as soon as possible. They have two awesome children, who are 12 and 8.5 years old. They love to draw and dance. They’re also involved in Circus as extracurricular activities. The kids are cooperative, fun, and independent.
The ideal candidate for this role is trustworthy, creative, artsy, flexible, kind, proactive, self-starter, reliable, fun, organized, very covid cautious, and a safe driver.
The family has a cat and a dog, and the dog is a puppy(french bulldog). If you’re allergic to cats and dogs, this won’t be a fit for you.
Monday and Wednesday 10 am -6 pm. Friday 12 to 6. The family can also accommodate three full days for the right candidate. Please, let us know what schedule works best for you.
- Excellent and verifiable professional references
- Legal work authorization
- Covid vaccinated
- CPR/First aid certified
- Trustline registered or willing to be before starting position
- Clean driving record
- Consent to a background check
- In charge of household tasks, dishes, wiping kitchen counters, light housekeeping, laundry, errands tidying, meal prep, organizing projects
- Engage the girls in fun and creative activities
- Picking the kids up from school
- $30-$35 or $36
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Awesome family
To apply for this job please visit www.findtherightnanny.com.