A wonderful, kind, respectful and busy family in Oakland is looking for a fantastic and experienced Nanny for their family starting in August.
They have two wonderful children, who are 4.5 years and 1 year old. The position is primarily for the 1-year-old as the oldest is in school full time.
The children are active, energetic, enjoy being outdoors, love music, reading, cooking, and legos.
The ideal candidate for the position is energetic, active, outdoorsy, confident, competent, professional, proactive, self-starter, reliable, happy, detail-oriented, a direct communicator, and someone who genuinely loves children and takes their career very seriously.
The schedule is Monday – Friday 8:30 pm-5:30 pm with the flexibility to stay longer 2 nights a week at a total of 50 hours a week.
Please, note that there is a cat in the home in case you’re allergic.
- Recent, excellent and verifiable professional references
- Legal work authorization
- CPR/First aid certified
- Experience working with children of similar age
- CPR/First aid, Trustline registered or willing to be before starting position
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional, reliable, self-starter, energetic, and detail-oriented
- Up to date on your vaccines and negative TB test
- Responsible for all childcare duties(kids laundry, tidy play areas, light meal prep, etc.)
- Engaging the child in age-appropriate activities
- Taking the child to walks
- Making sure the child is safe
- $27-$30 per hour depending on experience
- Paid sick leave according to CA Law
- 2 weeks of paid vacation
- Paid major federal holidays
- An opportunity to work with a fantastic family
To apply for this job please visit findtherightstaff.typeform.com.