A very loving, caring, and down to earth family in Menlo Park is looking for a fantastic Nanny for their sweet boys’ ages 6 years and 9 years old longterm. The Position Starts as soon as possible.
This position’s ideal candidate has special needs experience, energetic, honest, punctual, reliable, outdoorsy, engaging, patient, empathetic, affectionate, supportive, genuine desire to care for children -someone who can provide structure and routine.
The 9 years-old has developmental delays with speech and motor skills, so someone with ABA(Applied Behavior Analysis) or experience working with children on the spectrum is highly desired but not a requirement.
The Schedule is Monday to Friday from 10:30 pm-6:30 pm, with the flexibility to come in earlier some days when needed.
The older boy is in school from 9 am-2 pm. The ABA therapist comes at 2:30 pm- 6 pm daily.
The younger boy goes to school from 8 am -11 am.
- 3+ years of nanny experience with kids of similar ages
- Excellent and verifiable references
- Consent to a background check
- Legal work authorization
- Trustline registered or willing to be registered before starting position
- Clean driving record
- Cpr/First aid certified
- TB negative
- Special needs experience
- $28-$35 per hour depending on experience
- paid vacation
- paid sick leave
- Paid major federal holidays
- An opportunity to work with a kind family
- Attend to the needs of the children
- Help with childcare tasks (Children’s Laundry, tidy up the play area, etc.)
- Pick up kids from school( School is 2 minutes drive or 10 minutes walk)
- Take the boys to outdoor activities.
- Prepare snacks
- Engage the children with activities