A caring, appreciative, and supportive family is looking for an excellent career nanny for their 2 years old daughter.
The child is happy, fun, outdoor, easygoing, and very active.
The family is looking for a candidate that is dog/cat friendly and not allergic because they have 2 dogs and 2 cats. You are not required to care for them.
The family is looking for someone who will be a good extension of them and views their relationship with them as a partnership. They’re looking for someone to be a part of their family long-term.
The schedule for the position is Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. If you’re looking for part-time, the schedule can also be 12:30 pm-5:30 pm for the right candidate. The position starts as soon as the family finds the right fit.
The ideal candidate/Requirements for the position is professional, experienced, bilingual in Spanish, have an educational background in early childhood education, honest, energetic, professional, caring, a direct/open communicator, very confident at what they do, straight forward, trustworthy, punctual, reliable, even-keeled, happy, doesn’t sweat the small stuff, invested in the overall well being of the child, and helps foster independence on the child.
The best candidate for this role lets the child explore and discover her environment by encouraging her to try things first. You understand the value of encouraging children to be independent in a safe way.
- Recent, excellent and verifiable professional references
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Background in early childhood education
- Understands developmental milestones in children
- Experience working with children of similar age
- Longevity in your previous positions
- Legal work authorization
- CPR/First aid, Trustline registered or willing to be before starting position
- Clean driving record (car will be provided)
- Excellent communication skills
- Up to date on your vaccinations( Tdap, Tb test, flu shot, etc.)
- Responsible for child-related tasks
- Taking the child outdoors on a walk and engaging in age-appropriate activities
- Engaging the child in nature, using different opportunities as learning moments.
- Researching age-appropriate activities to do with the child
- Encouraging the child to be a child through play and exploration
- $35-$40 per hour depending on experience
- 2 weeks of paid vacation
- Sick according to CA law
- Paid major federal holidays
- Guaranteed pay
- An opportunity to grow and work with a fantastic family
To apply for this job please visit findtherightstaff.typeform.com.