An exceptionally busy family of four in Piedmont is looking for an outstanding Family Assistant for their family.
The Schedule is a split shift from Monday-Friday, 7 am-8:30 am and then 2 pm-7 pm. 30 hours a week. Fridays end around 3 pm. Please, let us know if you prefer the split schedule or just the 2-7 pm schedule.
The family has 2 wonderful children who are in 7th and 9th grade.
The ideal candidate for this role is kind, proactive, organized, a self-starter, intuitive, experienced, and fun.
The position starts on August 16th.
There are 2 cats, but you’re not required to care for them.
- Recent, excellent and verifiable professional references
- Family Assistant experience
- Experience working with kids of the same age
- Proven work stability with prior employments
- Proof of legal work authorization
- CPR/First aid, Trustline registered or willing to be registered before starting position
- Clean driving record
- Excellent communication skills
- Dropping and picking up the kids from school
- Engaging with the children
- Light meal prep (the family is vegetarian)
- Help with household related tasks like ordering things online, grocery shopping, organizing the pantry, scheduling activities for the children, restocking household items, occasional errands, laundry, and returning packages,
- $35-$45 per hour depending on experience(On payroll)
- 4 weeks of paid vacation coordinated with the family
- Guaranteed pay
- Paid federal holidays
- Paid sick leave
To apply for this job please visit findtherightstaff.typeform.com.