A wonderful family in Hillsborough is looking for a family Assistant for their family. They have two children who are 11 and 8 years old.
The position starts on the 13th or the 26th of August at the latest.
The schedule is for Monday to Friday 1:30 pm- 6:30 pm. 25 hours a week.
The ideal candidate for this role is kind, energetic, fun, intuitive, active, proactive, a self-starter, resourceful and trustworthy.
- Recent, excellent and verifiable professional references
- Family Assistant experience
- Experience working with kids of the same age
- Proven work stability with prior employments
- Proof of legal work authorization
- CPR/First aid, Trustline registered or willing to be registered before starting position
- Clean driving record
- Up to date on your vaccination
- Consent to a background check
- Picking the kids up from school and taking them to after school activities
- Overseeing and making sure the kids do their homework/their chores
- Engaging the kids with fun projects and board games
- Light housekeeping
- Meal prep for the kids
- $35-$40 per hour depending on experience
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 5 days of paid sick leave
- Paid federal holidays
- An opportunity to work with a fantastic family
To apply for this job please visit findtherightstaff.typeform.com.