An appreciative and supportive family in Walnut Creek is looking for an experienced and fantastic nanny for their sweet, happy, and chatty three months old baby starting by mid-October.
The ideal candidate is experienced, an excellent communicator, safety-conscious, developmentally engaging, professional, adaptable, flexible, curious, thoughtful, supportive, caring, proactive, and someone who cares about the overall happiness of the child.
The schedule is 3-5 days a week from 8 am- 6 pm. One of the workdays that are non-negotiable is Thursday.
- At least 3+ years of recent professional nanny/childcare experience
- Excellent and verifiable references
- Clean Background Check
- Up to date on immunizations (Flu, MMR, Tdap, Negative TB test)
- Trustline registered or willing to be before starting position.
- CPR/First aid certified
- Excellent communication skills
- An enthusiastic learner
- Responsible for childcare duties(laundry, washing baby bottles, etc.)
- Keeping the child’s room and play areas tidy
- Engaging the child in age-appropriate activities
- Partnering with the parents to provide a safe and positive environment for the child to thrive
- $25-$40 an hour depending on experience
- Two weeks of paid vacation
- Paid sick leave according to CA Law.
- Guaranteed pay
- Paid major Federal Holidays
- An opportunity to work with a family who is looking to provide a collaborative and supportive work environment.
To apply for this job please visit findtherightstaff.typeform.com.