A busy and super sweet family in Woodside is looking for 2 wonderful and experienced nannies starting as soon as possible. You will be caring for a newborn.
The ideal candidate for the role is highly experienced with newborns, maternal, nurturing, down-to-earth, confident, professional, adaptable, flexible, shares the same family values, attentive, engaging, proactive, self-starter genuinely loves working with children, easy to communicate with, and not allergic to dogs. The family has a sweet, medium-sized lab.
The family currently works from home.
The Schedule: There are 3 options to choose from depending on the right fit. Option (a) Monday- Friday 8 am- 8 pm or option (b)4 days on and 4 days off Option( c) you work 2 days on and the other nanny will work 3 days, and then you work the weekend one week and the other nanny will work the next weekend. The weekend schedule is 9 am-9 pm.
- Excellent and verifiable professional references
- Longterm experience with newborns, toddler
- Proven work stability with prior employments
- Proof of legal work authorization
- CPR/First aid, Trustline registered or willing to be registered before starting position
- Clean driving record
- Up to date on your vaccination, including the Covid vaccine.
- Consent to a background check
- Travel needed
- Occasional overnights needed
- Second language a plus but not required (Mandarin or French)
- Background in early childhood education a plus but not required
- Engage the child in age-appropriate activities( walks, singing, etc.)
- Keep the child’s area clean and tidy
- Ensure the safety of the baby at all times
- Feeding, changing, and make sure baby is clean
- Dress baby and change diapers
- Foster healthy sleep habits
- Sterilize bottles
- $35-$45 per hour DOE
- Paid health insurance
- Paid 2 weeks vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid federal holidays
- Guaranteed pay
To apply for this job please visit www.findtherightnanny.com.