A busy family in Menlo Park is looking for a long-term fantastic house Attendant/ House Keeper. The position starts as soon as possible.
-Detailed cleaning duties- include but are not limited to making beds and changing
bedding and linens, daily thorough clean of all restrooms, bathtubs, showers, mirror
and floors, ensure the highest level of cleanliness and neatness of the property by
cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, mopping, polishing, disinfecting countertops and
table surfaces conduct high dusting of shelves, fixtures, vents, moldings, railings,
headboards, spot clean furniture, upholstery, and carpets, maintain the cleanliness of
the stairwells, elevator, service areas, and property outdoor/exterior areas by
sweeping, mopping, and dusting the areas. Use all approved cleaning tools and
chemicals and follow all cleaning and safety standards.
– Receive, deliver and log all incoming and outgoing packages per standards
– Organization duties: assisting with closet organization, pantry, refill and restock all
household items, linen inventory,
– Supplies duties, weekly inventory, maintain par level and purchase all items per
– Trash and recycle duties
– Cleaning projects, polishing silver-washing crystal glasses, kitchen deep clean,
cleaning inside cabinets and drawers, grout cleaning, power washing hard-scape of
– Other projects-rotating mattresses, moving furniture, household errands, household
plant care, arranging flowers, gift wrapping, assist with events set up and serving,
cleaning and rotating seasonal clothing, or other projects requested by the estate manager
or the Company.
– Maintenance duties, report, and record all defects assist the property manager with
vendor contact, perform basic troubleshoot and repair, regularly test and perform
quality inspections, perform preventive maintenance procedures, vendor and project
logging and tracking
– Prepare property/sections/rooms per Principles’/Guests’ preferences
– Handle and deliver all Principles’ requests per standards
– Maintain clean, neat, and organized service areas
– Follow all safety and security policies
Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to handle sensitive and
– Able to work independently with little supervision
– Ability to work in a flexible work environment and schedules
– Organized with exceptional time management skills- ability to multiple tasks
– Ability to work efficiently and yield high-quality results, is service-oriented
– Working knowledge of computers and mobile phones and all related applications
– High school education required
– Minimum three years experience in a similar position, preferably within the
– Must possess legal work authorization in the United States.
– Must have a valid United States driver’s license and clean driving record.
– Successful completion of a background investigation including a drug test, criminal
history, credit report, and verification of employment and education. Security
background investigations will be updated periodically thereafter.
– Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established
from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
– Due to the cyclical nature of the household environment, employees may be
required to work varying schedules to reflect the needs of the household. In
addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required.
-$30-$40 per hour depending on experience
-Paid federal holidays
-Paid sick leave
-An opportunity to work with a great team
To apply for this job please visit findtherightstaff.typeform.com.