An awesome family in Piedmont is looking to hire an exceptional family assistant/nanny to start as soon as possible. The family has three kids, ages 2 months, 2 years, and 4 years old.
The ideal candidate should be proactive, flexible, detail oriented, down to earth and has a can-do attitude. The schedule would be Monday, Wednesday, Friday 7 am to 5 pm (or 6 pm) and Tuesday, Thursday 7 am to 1 pm.
The family has another nanny so you’ll be working as a team with the other nanny.
Roles and Responsibilities (65% family assistant, 35% nanny)
- Pick up and drop off kids from school (Nanny uses their car & gets miles reimbursed)
- Help kids get ready for school in the mornings
- Help with the bedtime routine
- Light housekeeping/Laundry
- Household tidying & maintenance
- Meal planning, meal prep, and cooking for kids and family
- Running errands
- Grocery shopping and shopping for household supplies (mostly online), and tracking inventory of supplies
- Maintaining and updating family calendars using Google Calendars.
- Excellent and verifiable professional references
- Legal work authorization
- Experience with kids of similar ages
- Covid vaccinated, Tdap, Flu shot
- CPR/First aid certified
- Trustline registered or willing to be before starting position
- Clean driving record
- Consent to a background check
- $40-$45 per hour depending on experience
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid work holidays
- Guaranteed pay
To apply for this job please visit www.findtherightnanny.com.