A very busy family in Menlo Park is looking for an excellent housekeeper to work with them full time.
– Provide detailed cleaning per standards, including but not limited to making beds and
changing bedding and linens, daily thorough clean of all restrooms, bathtubs,
showers, mirror, and floors, ensure the highest level of cleanliness and neatness of
the property by cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, mopping, polishing, disinfecting
countertops and table surfaces conduct high dusting of shelves, fixtures, vents,
moldings, railings, headboards, spot clean furniture, upholstery, and carpets,
maintain the cleanliness of the stairwells, elevator, service areas, and property
outdoor, exterior areas by sweeping, mopping and dusting the areas. Use all
approved cleaning tools, cleaning supplies and follow all cleaning and safety standards.
– Laundry duties- laundering clothing and household linens, send and receive dry
cleaning per standards, organizing dry cleaning, including transferring clothes to
different hangers and putting clothes away
– Report any defects and repair needs
– Prepare property, sections, rooms per Principles and Guests preferences
– Handle and deliver all Principle’s requests per standards
– Maintain clean, neat, and organized service areas
– Perform weekly and quarterly tasks, projects -inventory check and request,
rotational cleaning and organization projects, products rotation, and check expiration
dates and routine inspection for cleanliness and functionality of all equipment (lights,
shades, drawers, doors, etc.) within assigned sections.
– Follow all safety and security policies
– Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to handle sensitive and
– Able to work independently with little supervision
– Ability to work in a flexible work environment and schedules
Must possess legal work authorization in the United States.
– Must have a valid United States driver’s license and clean driving record.
– Successful completion of a background investigation, including a drug test, criminal
history, credit report, and verification of employment and education. Security
background investigations will be updated periodically after that.
– Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established
from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
– Due to the cyclical nature of the household environment, employees may be
required to work varying schedules to reflect the needs of the household. In
addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is required.
– Organized with exceptional time management skills and ability to multiple tasks
– Ability to work efficiently and yield high-quality results, is service-oriented
– Working knowledge of computers and mobile phones and all related applications
-$35-40 per hour.
-Paid time off
-Paid sick leave
-Paid federal holidays
-Opportunity to work with a great team of people
To apply for this job please visit findtherightstaff.typeform.com.