A kind, family-oriented, and down to earth family is looking for an amazing part-time nanny for their son, who is 5 years old.
Their sweet boy is fun, funny, active, social, and happy. He loves singing, dancing, bike rides, being outdoors, not afraid to get dirty, and loves legos. Calling all Lego ninjas!
He has a slight speech delay but can communicate really well.
The ideal candidate for the role is energetic, engaging, attentive, patient, creative, kind, and nurturing.
The family has a small dog.
The hours are 12:30 pm -5:30 pm Monday- Friday.
- At least 3+ years of recent professional nanny/childcare experience caring for similar age children.
- Excellent and verifiable references/positive track record with previous families
- Clean Background Check
- Trustline registered or willing to be before starting position.
- CPR/First aid certified
- Has a clean driving record
- Engage the child in age-appropriate activities
- Take him to play outdoors
- Clean up after you and the child
- $25-$35 an hour depending on experience
- 7 days vacation of paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid major federal
- An opportunity to work with a super awesome, cool family.