A busy family in San Francisco is looking for a fantastic Nanny with a teaching background for their son, who is 4 years old. The family also has a 1-year-old who has a full-time nanny- so your primary focus will be the 4 years old son.
The schedule Ideally would be 3 pm -8 pm for 4 weeknights and coverage of a weekend day. They are flexible for the right person and need more coverage later in the day since the son is in preschool 9 man -3pm M-F.
The position starts as soon as possible or in January at the latest.
- At least 3 years of professional and verifiable childcare experience
- Classroom experience and comfortable creating curriculums
- Trustline registered or willing to be registered before starting position.
- Cpr/First aid certified or willing to renew or register before starting position.
- Tb tested, etc
- Legal work authorization
- Can drive
- Engage the 4 years old in curriculum-based activities
- Keep the children’s play area neat and tidy.
- Responsible for childcare duties, etc
- Engage the child in age-appropriate activities.
$85,000- $125,000. Possibly higher for the right candidate with the right experience+ benefits.