A kind and wonderful family in Beverly Hills is looking for a fantastic candidate for their family.
The family has two children, who are 15 and 10 years old. The 15-year-old is on the autism spectrum, and has a mild form of Asperger’s, although he is high functioning and intelligent. There are no behavioral issues.
The family has two Yorkshire Terriers, so someone who is not allergic to dogs is ideal.
The ideal candidate for this role has a lot of flexibility in their schedule.
The schedule is 8 am-6 pm and some weekends might be required. The position starts as soon as possible.
- At least 5+ years of recent Nanny experience
- Professional experience working with children teens and preteens
- Excellent and verifiable professional references
- CPR/First aid certified(or willing to get before starting position)
- Legal work authorization
- flexible, Positive, and energetic
- Trustline registered or willing to be before beginning position
- Clean background check
- Clean driving record( work car will be provided)
- Ability to travel when needed
- Ensure that the children are being engaged in their online school.
- Providing some tutoring
- Making sure that the children do their homework
- DOE(depending on experience)
- Paid vacation, Paid sick leave, and paid major federal holidays.
- A fantastic position working with a super awesome family
To apply for this job please visit www.findtherightstaff.com.